TS2 Developer Zone¶
[TS2] Train Signalling Simulation is an open source railway signalling simulation game where you have to dispatch trains across an area and try to keep the schedule.
- The application in written in Python3 and used the PyQt5 toolkit
- Multi-platform on Windows, Linux, OSX and others even...
The application simulates at present block signalling
Real-time simulation of a train signalling control centre
Simulations are file based and can be edited by users within the editor included in the software
- Everything can be changed through the editor, including
- scenery layout
- allowed routes
- train characteristics such as speed, acceleration, braking, length..
Simulation scenes have no limitation in size or arrangement
- These docs are autogenerated from source code in the develop branch
- The 0.6 series and latest develop branch is Python3 + PyQt5 only
- PyQt4 and all Python2+ code is abandoned from 0.6 onwards